Supply Chain Management
Today’s post-liberation industrial scenario has put everybody in the business-chain under severe time pressure. Increased competition is forcing manufacturers, whole-sellers and retailers to act fast in order to reach the valued customers ahead of competitors. This pressure is being further propelled by increase of customers’ expectation.
The need of the hour is to devise an efficient system that comprehensively covers all the business sub-processes so that the flow of quality goods to customers remains uninterrupted. All business sub-processes like pre-order activities, order processing, sourcing and procurement, production scheduling, inventory management and invoicing has to run harmonically. Any flaw in the process chain will prevent the customer from getting the right product at the right price and at the time when she needs the goods most. This will eventually lead to loss of business.
To address this highly competitive business scenario, Profound Infotech has forayed into development of Electronic Supply Chain Management (e-SCM) solutions. Profound Infotech aims to address the following key issues –
- Meet increasing customer demand.
- Reduction of costs.
- Aiming at Just-In-Time inventory management system resulting in lowered inventory carrying costs.
- Attempting to increase customer loyalty.
- Multilingual support for global business operations over geographically spread out areas.
- Provision of user-definable document structures and forms.
- Homogeneous user model and user-friendly interface.
- Allowance of varied security policies.
- Catering to flexible product lines and options.
- Abstracting multiple supply chain models product / product lines and/or geographic regions.
- Seamless integration with legacy systems and ERP solutions.
- Reduction of per seat license cost.
Profound Infotech deploys the following cutting edge technologies in order to provide robust, secure, scalable and easy-to-use e-SCM solutions.
- Rational Rose
- Borland JBuilder
- JRUN 4 Application Server
- MS SQL Server